PRASA: Bursaries 2023
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (PRASA) is inviting South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Each year PRASA award bursaries for studies in Engineering, Operations, and technical courses
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition, prescribed books, accommodation, and meals on campus.
The bursary will NOT cover any outstanding student debt or student loans.
Bursary recipients will be required to enter into a contract with PRASA.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institute within South Africa
- You must have a good academic record
- You must NOT be receiving any other bursary awards
How to apply
Application forms can be obtained in one of the following ways:
› Requested via email from: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
› From the PRASA Hatfield office (Prasa House, 1040 Burnett Street, Hatfield, Pretoria)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic record (on the institutions letterhead) (certified copy)
Applications must be posted or delivered to:
The Bursary Department
Human Capital Management
1040 Burnett Street
Note: applications submitted via email or fax will NOT be accepted.