Lonsa Everite Graduate Internship Programme
Lonsa Everite is inviting South African Unemployed youth to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Closing Date: 14 October 2022
Location: Kliprivier, South Africa
About our Programme
Lonsa Everite (Pty) Ltd trading as Everite Building Products (Pty) Ltd is a fibre cement manufacturer and supplier of various building products to the building industry.
Through ongoing research and development, Everite is committed to providing a product of world-class quality.
The company is offering a 2-year Workplace experience programme for graduates who recently graduated and are interested to work in a manufacturing/production environment.
The graduate will receive exposure in all areas/tasks related to his/her field of study to gain vast knowledge and experience.
Requirements you need to apply for the Internship
The graduates should have acquired the following qualifications from the university to be part of this graduate programme:
- National Diploma/Degree in Logistics / Procurement. (It would be an added advantage if a graduate has an appetite for imports/exports)
- National Diploma/Degree in Safety Management. (It would be an added advantage for the graduate to have Excel intermediate or advanced)
- National Diploma/Degree in Human Resource specializing in IR
- National Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Credit Management Level 3/National Diploma in Credit Control
- Degree in Bcom Accounting
Relevant Skills and Competencies
- Self -Motivated
- Creative and Innovative
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good verbal/writing communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Intermediate or Advanced Excel especially for the Safety field
- Attention to detail
- Team oriented
How to Apply for the Internship
Please send your applications to: email@example.com
Note: Please be advised that the recruitment process will take place throughout so an earlier submission could result in an earlier decision on your application.