2024 Accenture Strategy & Consulting graduate programme South Africa
Accenture company is looking for South African well-rounded talented people with high learning agility to apply for the graduate Programme 2024.
Location: Midrand, South Africa
Closing Date: 29 April 2023
- Must have a 65% Grade Average (through undergrad).
- Must have NQF Level 7 and above.
Above that, we look for people with intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit, who can build relationships, lead others, and who aren’t afraid to question the norm.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Effective communication
- Relationship building
- High learning agility
- Taking initiative
What do we expect from you?
- Identifying Opportunities: Assessing where the client is today, so we can identify ways to improve their business: gather, synthesise, visualise and analyse client information using research, interviews, workshops, and analytic tools.
- Defining Client Needs: Identifying and documenting business requirements so that we and the client understand and agree on what needs to change and take advantage of new opportunities.
- Designing the Future: Working with the client to design new business processes, technology requirements, and the plan for how we bring these changes to life using processes, technology, and people.
- Guiding our Clients: Defining how the client will evolve to the new stage—define the impact of the changes and the steps we will take to help the leaders, employees, customers, and others adapt quickly to new ways of working.