2023 TotalEnergies Internships South Africa
TotalEnergies is inviting South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The Programme is an extended innovative and attractive programme that is offered over a period of 18 months.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: Not specified
The aim of an Internship programme
- Provide individuals with a full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations.
- Integrate academic preparation with professional challenges.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
- Finance (Accounting, Taxation,)
- Marketing / Public Relations / Communications
- Logistics / Transport / and Supply Chain Management
- Law and Corporate Governance
- Internal Auditing
- Health, Safety Mangement /Environmental Science
- Computer Science
- Stats and Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Requirements needed for candidate:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in the above-mentioned fields of study,
- Must not be more than 25 years of age
- Be geographically mobile
- He/she should possess leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multicultural environment
How to Apply for the Internship