2023 Foschini Group: Wholesale/ Retail Learnership Program
Foschini Group is inviting South African unemployed youth to apply for the learnership Program 2023 / 2024.
Company: Foschini Group
Location: South Africa
Date listed: 14 February 2023
Wholesale/ Retail Learnership (12 months)
Nationwide across stores
Are you looking for an exciting career in retail? Would you like to be part of a leading fashion lifestyle retailer and join one of TFG’s fabulous brands? TFG is creating work opportunities for unemployed youth in South Africa.
We invite young South Africans, who are hungry to enter the job market, to get a chance at a life-changing first work experience in our exciting retail environment!
If you meet the requirements listed below, grab this opportunity to gain valuable work experience, coupled with ongoing training and support.
Successful candidates will be given a 12-month contract to work in one of our retail brands and be upskilled in a variety of retail activities in-store.
- Being an ambassador for our TFG brands and offering amazing retail experiences to our customers
- Exceed customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible service
- Develop and maintain an understanding of our diverse product range and keep up to date with the latest décor and fashion trends
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales
- Actively achieving sales targets, while keeping track of sales performance against the target
- Assist with general housekeeping and replenishing of stock to ensure the store is ready for our customers at all times
- Aged between 18 to 28 years old
- Must have a completed Matric
- Must have passed Maths and English
- Must be available immediately and willing to work a fixed term 12-month contract
- Must be unemployed
- Should not be studying full-time in the year of employment
- Be a South African Citizen
How to Apply
Preference will be given, but not limited to candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.