2023 Delta Partners Internships
Delta Partners is inviting South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Business Analysts Internship program for the year 2023.
Company: Delta Partners
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: Not Specified
This job is for you if you’re an analytical thinker, who is looking to make an impact in a company – and an industry – where you’ll truly make a difference.
As an analyst, you will be working alongside industry experts and gain invaluable on-the-job experience. You’ll also have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills that make you the ideal team player.
The nature of the role means that analysts travel frequently, so you’ll need to be ready to jet-set across the globe.
Undergraduate degree in:
- Computer Science
- Analytics or a related field
You must be with strong grades (min. 2.1 equivalent grade) to finalize in the following year (2023).
Skills and Qualifications
- Interest in the Telecoms, Media, and Tech (TMT) industry
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- A logical and lateral thinker, who is intellectually curious
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with fluency in English (written and spoken)
- A team player, who can work in a truly diverse setting
- A highly motivated individual who is looking to learn and grow with the company
Additional skills that give you the edge
These are advantageous, but not strictly required from all applicants:
- Previous experience within the TMT sector
- Previous experience in a professional services environment
- Knowledge of programming languages and statistical analysis tools
- Additional languages (spoken and written)
- International exposure and work experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with previous experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial business venture.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Business Analysts intern will typically perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Work in a project module with support and guidance from senior team members
- Facilitate in production of reliable and accurate research for client projects and proposals
- Conduct analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Summarize main ideas and findings from work through written, graphical or oral presentations
- Help facilitate discussions within project teams
- Increase proficiency in unfamiliar TMT topics
- Supports senior team members in the development of intellectual capital.