2023 Bursaries of The Mercedes Benz South Africa
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is inviting qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
The Bursary Application Closing Date: 14 October 2022
Aims of the Programme
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies.
The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
About Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary
- Study at a University of choice*
- Tuition fees, meals, accommodation and stationery are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying*
- *Conditions apply
About the selection criteria
- Grade 12, with a 70% average/distinctions in Mathematics and/or Physical Science (engineering streams), for your most recent results. (Grade 12 mid-year results for current grade 12 learners, & final matric results for applicants at tertiary level)
- 65% average at the tertiary level for the most recent semester results
- The first term/first semester results will form part of the selection process for those shortlisted candidates
Requirements you need to apply for the Bursary
- South African Citizens
- Applicants who reside in the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd-year students will have an added advantage)
- Anyone studying or intending to study in the following fields:- Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development
- Finance/ Accounting
- Supply Chain/ Logistics
- Human Resources
Note: Employees of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies are not allowed to apply
How to apply for the Bursary
In your application, please include
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12 mid-year results, or most recent full Tertiary academic record if you are currently at the tertiary level
- A certified copy of your ID
THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IS FOR QUERY PURPOSES ONLY. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
IMPORTANT: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.